Staging is a great way to present your house to potential buyers. I’m not talking a big ordeal, but even a few simple changes make a huge impact.Here are some easy ways to stage your home:
- Add a coat of paint to the inside and/or outside of the house to freshen it up. Use some neutral colors if you’re starting fresh, a color that will appeal to the masses.
- Clean up the yard. Trim plants to make them look whole, add flowers to the garden. Add some potted plants with some pretty flowers. You can also add two adderondak chairs to the back or front patio to add some charm.
- Move some furniture around to make rooms look bigger. Center furniure off of windows and place it so the room flows.
- De-clutter. Put away family photos (it’s a head start on packing things for your move). Don’t leave a lot of applicances on kitchen counters. Put away things in the bathroom (like toothbrushes) while it’s on the market.
- Add little touches like a vase of fresh flowers to the dining room table or a bowl of lemons on a table or kitchen counter.
These are just some fast and easy ways to get your house ready to sell. Contact the Restivo Team to help give you more ideas and to sell your home. We are always learning new ways to stage and we know how to sell your home.