(305) 793-1365 restivomiami@gmail.com
May 15, 2012

P R O P E R T Y   S E A R C H

R E S T I V O – H E C H T M A N    T E A M

Foreign nationals wanting to buy property in the United States can do so.  Knowing which Visa to apply for (immigrant or non-immigrant) and deciding whether to invest as an individual or under an LLC or corporation are decisions that an attorney should advise you on.  The options for visas include: 

Immigrant vs. Non-Immigrant Visas

Business Visas
L-1A: Intra-company Transferee

Branch or Affiliation with US Corporation

Foreign Entity remains active

Accompanying relatives, spousal work permit

Investor Visas
E2:     Treaty Investor – Citizen of a Treaty Country
Accompanying relatives, spousal work permit


EB5:   Investor – Immigrant Visa
($1,000,000/$500,000 & 10 employees)

H-1B:  Professional Skilled Worker Visa

There are several ways to purchase property in the United States: Sole Proprietor/Corporation /LLC.   As real estate professionals, Alexandra and I would be happy to work with you, and recommend top local real estate attorneys who can advise you as to the benefits of each of your options.  Contact the Restivo Team at EWM Realtors, International  :  Vicki and Alexandra Restivo  restivo.v@ewm.com  305 793-1365   … or connect with us here.

The Most Comprehensive Report On The Luxury Lifestyle

The Most Comprehensive Report On The Luxury Lifestyle

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, the defining voice in the luxury real estate industry, and The Wall Street Journal’s Mansion Global Custom Studios bring you the 2021 Global Luxury Landscape Report. The report delves deeply into the inner workings of the world’s...


Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

Follow by Email