The Profile of International Home Buyers in Florida 2012, a profile prepared by Florida Realtors and the Research Division of the National Association of Realtors, has been released. Research found:
- Just about 19% of home sales were to non-resident foreigners.
- Most of the sales were cash, making 82% of transactions.
- Condos account for 45% of properties sold, while single family home account for 36% of properties sold and townhomes acocunt for 10%.
- International buyers paid a median price of $194, 700, while the median price in Florida is $125, 100 and with a US median price of $167, 758
- The top cities in Florida for International Buyers were Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Sarasoa and Palm Beach.
Many of these International Buyers purchase in Miami as a great investment as well as because it’s a great place to vacation. We work a lot with International Buyers who find success in their investments and are happy they made the decision to buy in Miami. If you are looking for investment opportunities in Miami, you’ve come to the right place. The Restivo Team is ready to help you make the right investments and guide you through the process of investing in the Miami market. Give us a call today!